Weekdays (Monday to Friday) except August
||£16.50 per hour
||Courtauld room only
||£14.00 per hour
||£30.00 per hour
Saturdays (NO Sundays)
|Hourly rate 08.30 – 18.00 (with exceptions below)
||£38.50 per hour
|Evening (18.00 – 23.30)
||£330.00 (flat fee)
| Wedding hire (including use of kitchen)
|| £715.00 (flat fee)
| Jumble sales
|| £55.00 (flat fee)
| Children’s parties
|| £27.50 per hour
| Craft fairs (proceeds going to charity)
|| £27.50 per hour
| Kitchen (excluding tea/coffee making only, by prior arrangement)
- Payment to be made when booking. If you need to cancel a 50% refund of the booking fee will be made if cancelled more than 62 days prior to the event, otherwise no refund of the booking fee will payable.
- Special rate for Jumble Sale bookings when bookings is subject to cancellation with at least 28 days notice and that the Hall will be clear by 4pm that day.
- A Damage Deposit of £200 must be paid at least 2 weeks prior to event, this will be returned, subject to the premises being left in satisfactory condition.
- Concessionary rates are subject to prior agreement with the Caretaker and will not be available for Saturday lettings or parties on any day.
- The hours for which the Hall/Courtauld Room is hired must include the time needed for setting-up and clearing away. No extension into Sunday is permitted.
- Hirers are reminded that they must ensure that, when the premises are vacated that
- everything is cleared away
- all china, glasses and utensils are washed and put away
- the Hall and Courtauld Room left as clean and tidy as it was at the commencement of the hire
- any breakages or damage are reported to the Caretaker. The hirer is responsible for the cost of reparation or replacement.
Bookings are conditional on the Hall’s standard Booking Form and Terms and Conditions of Hire forms being signed by a responsible person and the necessary payment and damage deposit being paid